Wisdom Tooth LIVE Hands On Course - November 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
This full day Hands on workshop intensive focuses on the removal of Wisdom Teeth. New to dentistry or an experienced clinician, you will learn about wisdom teeth that you never learnt at dental school.
In this unique LIVE patient course, some attendees will be able to “scrub-in” to watch some of the live wisdom teeth removal procedures chairside. Attendees will also be able to watch on a live video feed.
Diagnosis and Assessment
Interpreting OPG and CBCT scans
Basic and Advanced Suturing Techniques
Removal on Dental Simulation Models of the following scenarios:
- Vertical impaction/half eruption
- Mesioangular impaction
- Horizontal impaction/partial eruption
- Horizontal impaction/full impaction
By the end of the Workshop each participant will have the opportunity to remove AT LEAST 8 impacted wisdom teeth on models and perform a variety of different suturing techniques.
If you extract teeth, then this is simply a MUST-ATTEND course.
New to dentistry or an experienced clinician, you will wisen about wisdom teeth that you never learnt at dental school.
Testimonials from previous Wisdom Tooth LIVE Hands on Course:
"The course was very informative and insightful. Good tips and techniques shared during the live demonstration and simulation lab."
- Dr. R Kadori 2021
"Thank you for organising such a well-run course! The specialists were super approachable. Live demo cases through the camera were really helpful. Impaction/suture hands-on component was fun and useful."
- Dr. Y Yap 2021
The Australian Dental Centre of Excellence is a new state of the art dental workshop training centre. With a dedicated clinical setting for live patient demonstrations, pre clinic area and lecture theatre this is a world-class facility.
If you are feeling unwell on the dates of the course, please stay at home and contact our team.
Stay at home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority and contact us as soon as possible so we can make arrangements for you.
1) Option to transfer to another course date within 1 year
2) Cancellations more than 30 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 29 days before course start date - 75% refund minus $200 administration fee
4) Cancellations between 8 to 14 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 7 days before course start date - no refund
- Sold OutEarly Bird$2,000+$200 GST$2,000+$200 GST0$0
- Gold Ticket$2,300+$230 GST$2,300+$230 GST0$0
- Premium Ticket$2,700+$270 GST$2,700+$270 GST0$0