Sat, 28 Nov|
Australian Dental Centre of Excellence
The Hands on Clear Aligner Course
This is a MUST attend course for anyone who performs Clear Aligner Treatment. Most clear aligner courses only focus on the theory, this course provides some much needed Hands on Experience. Suitable for anyone who uses ANY system. This course is 7 CPD hours.
Time & Location
28 Nov 2020, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm AEST
Australian Dental Centre of Excellence, 154 Ipswich Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102, Australia
About the Event
Join Dr Jeffrey Kho for this Hands on Intensive from taking successful full arch impressions to getting out of trouble with buttons and elastics.
This unique Hands on Course is designed for the clinican who performs Clear Aligner Treatment and is suitable for everyone no matter what level of orthodontic experience you have or which aligner system you use!
The Course will have you doing Hands On:
- Full arch impressions (predictable and reproducible)
- Full arch digital scans
- Clinical Photograph (bring your own camera)
- Placing attachments
- Interproximal Reduction (IPR) - Why and How
- Bonding buttons
- Placing elastics
- Troubleshooting techniques (use of dimple pliers, Bootstrap mechanics, segmented trays)
- Retention - bonding of lingual retainers
Each participant is encouraged to bring along a case for a diganosis.
- Early Bird $1090 +GST
- Standard Registration $1290 +GST
- 1st year Graduate/OHT/Student Rate $890 +GST (limited to 3 spaces ONLY)
This course is limited to 12 participants only!
Register today so you don't miss out!!
The Australian Dental Centre of Excellence is a new state of the art dental workshop training centre. With a dedicated clinical setting for live patient demonstrations, pre clinic area and lecture theatre this is a world-class facility.
If you are feeling unwell on the dates of the course, please stay at home and contact our team.
1) Option to transfer to another course date within 1 year
2) Cancellations more than 30 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 29 days before course start date - 75% refund minus $200 administration fee
4) Cancellations between 7 to 14 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 6 days before course start date - no refund
By registering to our courses, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. For full T&Cs, please click here.
Discounted ticket for only the first 3 registrants!
This ticket is for 1st year Graduates, Students and Oral Health Therapists.