Fri, 10 Nov|
Prosthodontics - Conservative Indirect Restorations - Tasmania November 2023
One of the biggest restorative challenges for dentists is being able to assess when a tooth is best served with an indirect restoration and WHAT indirect restoration is indicated. The course gives 7 CPD points.
Time & Location
10 Nov 2023, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm AEDT
The Tasman, 12 Murray St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
About the Event
This course covers the theory in assessing which teeth needs what restoration and when. Participants will then be able to perform various crown preparations on models.
- Decision making - Indications for an Indirect Restoration
- Choice of Indirect procedure - Full Coverage vs Partial Coverage
- Principles of Preparation for Zirconia, Full Ceramic, Partial Ceramic.
- Predictable Temporisation and Bonding of Partial Ceramic Restorations
Hands on + live demonstrations by Dr. Ben Sellick:
- Zirconia Crown prep
- Full Ceramic Crown prep
- Onlay/Partial Coverage prep
- Dr. Ben Sellick
- 7 CPD
1) Option to transfer to another course date or credit voucher to use within 1 year*
2) Cancellations more than 31 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 30 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
4) Cancellations between 0 to 14 days before course start date - no refund
*AHC must be notified in writing of transfer no less than 14 days prior to the event & credits/transfers cannot be refunded at a later date.
Bank Transfer Payment
Payment via bank transfer must be made immediately upon registering. Funds must be cleared within two days of invoice date. Registration will automatically be removed if funds are not cleared within this timeframe.
In case of sickness which the attendee is unable to attend the course, AHC Dental Ed is happy to transfer the funds to another course within 12 months, however a doctors certificate must be provided.
Registration$1,650.00Tax: +$165.00 GST