Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
Essentials of Tax and Law in Dentistry
Too often, we hear “Well, we just weren’t taught this at Uni!” If you are in the dark around your Tax and Legal obligations as a dentist, then this course if for you.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the Event
Join Industry leaders as they navigate through the following essential topics:
- The Top 3 Things Dentists Need to Watch Out for with the ATO
- Wealth Creation Considerations – Passive Income, Appropriate Structures, Common Dental Specific Strategies
- Tax Effective Strategies & Considerations – Tax Deductions, Personal Service Income, New Draft Professional Practice Guidelines
- Tax Basics – Income Tax, Business Activity Statements, PAYG Withholding, Superannuation
- Common Structures – Sole Trader, Partnerships, Trust,Companies
- Am I an Employee or Contractor or Neither?
- What's all this about Service and Facility Agreements?
- Agreement Termination and Restraint of Trade
- Official Complaints – What do I do When I get one?
- The Top 3 Mistakes Every Grad Makes
1) Option to transfer to another course date or credit voucher to use within 1 year*
2) Cancellations more than 31 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 30 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 14 days before course start date - no refund
*AHC must be notified in writing of transfer no less than 14 days prior to the event.
*Credits/transfer cannot be refunded at a later date.
Register Your Interest
Register your interest for future seminars!