Essentials of Paedodontics
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn how to deal with the dicult child patient . If you treat children of any age, then you will learn techniques you can apply right away. From placing Stainless Steel Crowns to reasons why adhesive restorations always seem to fall out. Learn from our Paediatric Specialists as they take you through lectures, cases and hands on workshop in this comprehensive course.
- Patient and case assessment
- Behavioural management techniques
- Pulp Therapy
- Modern extraction techniques
- Flap design and bone removal
- When to refer
- Interpreting OPGs
- What to do when things go wrong
- Managing the Crying Child
- Post-operative care
Hands on: (Models)
Stainless Steel Crowns
The Australian Dental Centre of Excellence is a new state of the art dental workshop training centre. With a dedicated clinical setting for live patient demonstrations, pre clinic area and lecture theatre this is a world-class facility.
Stay at home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority and contact us as soon as possible so we can make arrangements for you.
1) Option to transfer to another course date within 1 year
2) Cancellations more than 30 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 29 days before course start date - 75% refund minus $200 administration fee
4) Cancellations between 8 to 14 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 7 days before course start date - no refund