Sat, 29 July|
Henry Schein Training Centre
Essentials of Paediatric Dentistry Hands on Course - Melbourne July 2023
Learn how to deal with the difficult child patient . If you treat children of any age, then you will learn techniques you can apply right away. From placing Stainless Steel Crowns to reasons why adhesive restorations always seem to fall out. 7 CPD Hours.
Time & Location
29 July 2023, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm AEST
Henry Schein Training Centre, 9/369 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
About the Event
BECOME A AHC MEMBER TO GET 15% OFF
Learn how to improve your interactions with the paediatric patients. This course will be an introduction to paediatric dentistry and help you deal with patients with the most common presentations. This includes; restorative paediatric dentistry, molar-incisor hypomineralisation and dental trauma.
You will have hands on training placing stainless steel crowns and trauma splints with the most efficient and successful techniques.
Learn from our Paediatric Specialists Drs Tim Keys and Sarah Dumais Pelletier as they take you through lectures, cases and hands on workshop in this comprehensive course.
- How to Examine and Treat Paediatric Patients
- Minimally invasive dentistry approaches
- How to talk interact and talk to parents
- A review of molar-incisor hypomineralisation
- A review of dental trauma
Hands on: (Models)
- Placement of conventional stainless steel crowns
- Placement of conventional stainless steel crowns using Hall technique
- Splint placement for trauma using fishing wire
- Splint placement for trauma using SS wire with bending
- Dr Tim Keys
- Dr Sarah Dumais Pelletier
Cancellation Policy: 1) Option to transfer to another course date or credit voucher to use within 1 year*
2) Cancellations more than 31 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee 3) Cancellations between 15 to 30 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee 4) Cancellations between 0 to 14 days before course start date - no refund *AHC must be notified in writing of transfer no less than 14 days prior to the event & credits/transfers cannot be refunded at a later date.
Bank Transfer Payment
Payment via bank transfer must be made immediately upon registering. Funds must be cleared within two days of invoice date. Registration will automatically be removed if funds are not cleared within this timeframe.
In case of sickness which the attendee is unable to attend the course, AHC Dental Ed is be happy to transfer the funds to another course within 12 months, however a doctors certificate must be provided.
Registration$1,650.00Tax: +$165.00 GST