Essentials of Oral Surgery Hands on Course - June 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
2 Tickets Remaining!
Have you ever been stuck in an extraction too long? Snapped a root and couldn’t flick it out? Or pushed a root into the sinus? If you extract teeth, then this is simply a MUST-ATTEND course. New to dentistry or an experienced clinician, you will learn from our OMFS Drs Trent Lincoln and Ben Robertson.
Dental extractions are not always straightforward and can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be with prior planning and proper execution.
Learn from our OMFS as they take you through lectures, discussion sessions and cases and hands on workshop in this comprehensive two day course.
- Patient and case assessment
- Know your instruments, what to use and when
- Anaesthesia techniques for the hot pulp
- Modern extraction techniques
- Flap design and bone removal
- When to refer
- Interpreting OPGs
- What to do when things go wrong
- Managing the broken root tip
- Post-operative care
Hands on (simulation models):
- Bone guttering
- Raising a flap
1) Option to transfer to another course date within 1 year
2) Cancellations more than 30 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 29 days before course start date - 75% refund minus $200 administration fee
4) Cancellations between 8 to 14 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 7 days before course start date - no refund
- Early Bird$2,000+$200 GST$2,000+$200 GSTSold Out
- Gold Ticket$2,200+$220 GST$2,200+$220 GST0$0