Essentials of Oral Surgery Hands On Cadaver Course - September
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you struggle with surgical extractions?
Do you wish you were more confident with raising a flap?
Are you hesitant to remove upper molars?
Then this course is for you.
No need to fly overseas and take lots of time off work.
Join OMFS Dr Anthony Lynham and Greg Peek as they take you through a 2 day hands on cadaver intensive workshop. This is a rare opportunity to work under the guidance of a great oral maxillofacial surgeons.
Exploratory anatomy - REALLY see where the IAN, mental nerve, incisive nerve is
Working on cadavers provides you with an opportunity to perform procedures you will NEVER be able to get on a plastic model, pig jaw or on a real live patient!
Spaces strictly limited to 24!
1) Option to transfer to another course date within 1 year
2) Cancellations more than 30 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 29 days before course start date - 75% refund minus $200 administration fee
4) Cancellations between 8 to 14 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 7 days before course start date - no refund
- Gold Ticket$3,600+$360 GST$3,600+$360 GSTSold Out