Sat, 20 Aug|
The Hilton Hotel Brisbane
Communications and Case Acceptance Masterclass - Brisbane August 2022
Get your Patients to say "YES!" instead of "No" or "I'll think about it"
Time & Location
20 Aug 2022, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
The Hilton Hotel Brisbane, 190 Elizabeth St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
About the Event
How to get your patients to say “YES” instead of “No” or “I’ll think about it”.
Learn from Kathy Metaxas, Australian’s most experienced and successful Dental Coach and Multi-Practice Owner Dr Jeffrey Kho. In a first for a Dental Course in Australia, you will have the rare opportunity to practice the skills you gain by role playing scenarios with professional actors.
- Getting the “Yes” – Case Acceptance Techniques
- Dealing with Patient Objections
- Discussing Fees
- Dealing with Different Personality Types
- First Impressions Count: How Your Personal Appearance Matters
- Treatment Planning: Case Diagnosis, Records, Photography, Efficient Treatment Planning, Health Funds and CDBS Medicare
- Role Playing Real Life Scenarios with Professional Actors
3 Reasons You Should Be There:
- Get Actionable Content
- Get Inspired and Give Your Patients Hope
- Practice the Skills On The Day with Real Life Scenarios
Attending this Masterclass is ESSENTIAL because you will be learning from Australian’s most experienced and successful Dental Coach. With over 4 decades of experience, Kathy will teach and motivate you to get results chairside you have always wanted and perhaps haven’t known how.
Gain skills you will incorporate as your everyday practice to increase Case Acceptance and also build a constant stream of referrals.
Who Should Attend:
Dentists and Team Members
Kathy Metaxas is highly regarded as Australia's Leading Dental Coach. Having been involved in the field of Dentisty for over four decades, she has assisted thousands of Practitioners and their team to achieve results beyond what they and their Patients expect. She has helped dental professionals both locally and internationally across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Canada and the United States to exceed levels of success beyond their expectations.
Kathy has built an outstanding reputation for providing solid and up to date management principles and systems delivered in a fast paced, fun and highly motivating style. You are guaranteed to leave the MasterClass with proven strategies on how to live a fulfilling and rewarding dental career.
DR JEFFREY KHO
Dr Jeffrey Kho is one of Dentistry’s Top Entrepreneurs. Graduating from the University of Queensland with Honors in 2005, he opened his first clinic at the age of 26 and has now started a total of five successful clinics in South East Queensland. He is the founder of AHC Dental Education which runs courses targeted for graduate dentists. Dr Kho serves as the head national trainer for an international clear aligner company and lectures both nationally and internationally.
SPACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED SO REGISTER TODAY! THIS IS A MUST ATTEND COURSE!
1) Option to transfer to another course date or credit voucher to use within 1 year*
2) Cancellations more than 31 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 30 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 14 days before course start date - no refund
*AHC must be notified in writing of transfer no less than 14 days prior to the event.
*Credits/transfer cannot be refunded at a later date.
- Ticket type
+$150.00 GSTTax: +$150.00 GST