Fri, 10 Mar|
The Hilton Hotel
Clinical and Business Mastery in Clear Aligners: How to Make it Predictable and Profitable - Brisbane March 2023
Join Dr Jeffrey Kho and Dr Nauvneel Kashyap in this unique 2-day course that will cover the principles you need to know to make clear aligner therapy in your surgery both predictable and profitable.
Time & Location
10 Mar, 8:30 am AEST – 11 Mar, 5:00 pm AEST
The Hilton Hotel, 190 Elizabeth St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
About the Event
This is a unique 2-day course that will cover the principles you need to know to make clear aligner therapy in your surgery both predictable and profitable.
We will cover clinical tips and tricks built from years of experience as well as the marketing and numbers behind clear aligners to make this profitable in your practice.
· Case Selection - The Importance of Selecting the Right Case
· Taking into Account Skeletal and Dental Aspects
· Red Flags - What Cases to NOT treat! *Important*
· Interpreting an OPG and Lat Ceph and Why it is Imperative
· Taking a Primescan DI and then using the ortho software, before and after treatment converter
· Getting your Records Right! Full arch impressions and scans, clear photos
· Workflow of uploading an aligner case with connect - Primescan integration
· CBCT integration
· Attachments - What to Use When
· Interproximal Reduction (IPR) - What to Use When
· Assessing your Plan - How to Make it Efficient
· BYO Case Planning Session Open Forum
Marketing and Business:
· Why Aligners? Benefits for practice adoption, benefits for the patient, why ortho?
· Marketing for clear aligners internally and externally. Building on existing marketing, converting a patient looking for Invisalign to SureSmile
· Profitability of Aligners. In-depth analysis of numbers including practice value
· Remuneration models for associates and owners
· Aligner workflow with respect to day to day efficiencies
· Payment plans
The brand new SureSmile Aligner platform has an easy to navigate workflow – Ordering Aligners has never been so simple.
With SureSmile Aligners you do not need to pay anything at the ordering process, you only pay for your plan once you have accepted the plan and the staging – putting you in complete control.
Each participant is encouraged to bring along a case for a class diagnosis.
Attending this course provides you with complimentary mentoring for your first two SureSmile Cases with Aligner Success.
14 CPD Hours
Suresmile - Dentsply Sirona
Dr Jeffrey Kho is an experienced aligner clinician who does over 400 clear aligner cases a year across his surgeries. He has served as Head National Trainer, KOL and has vast experience in training dentists and their teams nationally and internationally on clear aligners. Dr Kho will bring a wealth of experience into this course which will cover records, case selection, and also the basics of orthodontics and clear aligner therapy in a fun and engaging way.
Dr Nauvneel Kashyap is the leading business growth expert in dentistry. Dr Kashyap will go into everything from the business side of clear aligners to marketing and promotion. He will reveal the techniques his group practices employed to grow from very few cases in 2019 to a stage where now they are on track to do 250-300 cases across the group this financial year. His principles have a proven track record and the results speak for themselves.
1) Option to transfer to another course date or credit voucher to use within 1 year*
2) Cancellations more than 31 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 30 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 14 days before course start date - no refund
*AHC must be notified in writing of transfer no less than 14 days prior to the event.
*Credits/transfer cannot be refunded at a later date.