Sat, 07 Oct|
Australian Dental Centre of Excellence
Clear Aligner Hands on Intensive - Brisbane October 2023
This is a MUST attend course for anyone who performs Clear Aligner Treatment. Most clear aligner courses only focus on the theory, this course provides some much needed Hands on Experience. Suitable for anyone who uses ANY system. This course is 7 CPD hours.
Time & Location
07 Oct 2023, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm AEST
Australian Dental Centre of Excellence, 154 Ipswich Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102, Australia
About the Event
Join Drs Jeffrey Kho and Katherine Wang for this Hands on Intensive from using buttons and elastics to getting out of trouble with aligner hacks - bootstraps and dimple pliers.
This unique course is designed to share the secrets to unlock the mysteries behind why your cases don't track and what to do when things go wrong. The techniques shared can be applied to ANY system available on the market.
1. IPR: Manual and mechanical methods, reciprocating handpieces
2. Attachments and flash removal
3. Troubleshooting techniques:
b. Bonding buttons and elastic techniques
c. Class I II III elastics, box elastics, triangle elastics for canine extrusion
4. Composite buttons and chain for excess space closure
5. Bonding a BLR
6. Adding composite to overlays to assist with derotation
7. Dimple pliers
8. Derotation of canine with buttons and chain to a molar
9. How to remove buttons with bracket remover
10. How to remove attachments and polish cement
11. The "deband" appointment
12. Whitening and when to do it and how it affects bond strength
13. Troubleshooting for relapse (lecture component)
14. Verbage on "how to close the case"
15. And more Aligner Hacks!
Register today so you don't miss out!!
1) Option to transfer to another course date or credit voucher to use within 1 year*
2) Cancellations more than 31 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 30 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
4) Cancellations between 0 to 14 days before course start date - no refund
*AHC must be notified in writing of transfer no less than 14 days prior to the event & credits/transfers cannot be refunded at a later date.
Bank Transfer Payment
Payment via bank transfer must be made immediately upon registering. Funds must be cleared within two days of invoice date. Registration will automatically be removed if funds are not cleared within this timeframe.
In case of sickness which the attendee is unable to attend the course, AHC Dental Ed is happy to transfer the funds to another course within 12 months, however a doctors certificate must be provided.
Registration$2,200.00Tax: +$220.00 GST