Fri, 06 Nov|
Peppers Soul Surfers Paradise
The Case Acceptance MasterClass
Get your Patients to say "YES!" instead of "No" or "I'll think about it"
Time & Location
06 Nov 2020, 8:00 am AEST – 07 Nov 2020, 5:00 pm AEST
Peppers Soul Surfers Paradise, 8 Esplanade, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
About the Event
What You Will Learn:
The Case Acceptance MasterClass will teach you how to:
- Apply communication techniques to get the "YES"
- Treatment plan for efficiency and productivity
- Build a patient base who comes back to you
- Have a productive appointment book
Who Should Attend:
Dentists and Team Members
3 Reasons You Should Be There:
- Get Actionable Content
- Get inspired and give your patients HOPE
- Get REAL RESULTS
Attending this workshop is ESSENTIAL because you will be learning from Australia's most experienced and successful Dental Coach. Over 4 decades of experience teaches and motivates you to get results chairside you have always wanted and perhaps haven't known how.
Gain skills you will incorporate as your everyday practice to increase Case Acceptance that also build a constant stream of referrals.
Kathy Metaxas is highly regarded as Australia's Leading Dental Coach. Having been involved in the field of Dentisty for over four decades, she has assisted thousands of Practitioners and their team to achieve results beyond what they and their Patients expect. She has helped dental professionals both locally and internationally across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Canada and the United States to exceed levels of success beyond their expectations.
Kathy has built an outstanding reputation for providing solid and up to date management principles and systems delivered in a fast paced, fun and highly motivating style. You are guaranteed to leave the MasterClass with proven strategies on how to live a fulfilling and rewarding dental career.
8:00am MasterClass I
- Discovering your creative side - how to be magnetic
- Discovering how to influence and be confident
- The fundamentals of all Patients
- Presentation of the Practitioner
- Presentation of your surrounds
- Creating your personal bio and likability time - who are you?
- Who is your support team and what is their role
- Your first Patient Contact
- Getting to know your Patient Greeting
- Triage Techniques - every Patient is an individual
1:00pm MasterClass II
- Listening and Processing Techniques
- RIGHT time, RIGHT way with Body Gestures. Posture and Gesture speak louder than words will ever say
- The RIGHT answers to comfortably answer the most commonly asked questions chairside
- The correct way on how to answer them
- The INTRO to a 011-012-013 type examination, remembering the 013 type Patient is your best referral
- The CLOSE technique for all treatment plans
Now you have the fundamentals - Let's put them to work! Day 2 requires you to bring along 2 types of Treatment Plans - An easy one and a more challenging one.
8:00am MasterClass III
- The Split Examination
- Feeding the 'recall' system
- The Show and Tell
- The 'Spotlight' effect
- The Split delivery of your Findings
1:00pm MasterClass IV
- Presenting Options
- 'Talking Money'
- Apply the CLOSE
- Getting the YES!
- Measuring your results
- Following up your Patients
- Taking ownership of your results
- How to comfortably ask for a Referral
- Reward/Incentive systems
SPACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED SO REGISTER TODAY! THIS IS A MUST ATTEND COURSE!
FOR THE LATEST UPDATES AND COURSES FOLLOW US ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.
1) Option to transfer to another course date within 1 year
2) Cancellations more than 30 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 29 days before course start date - 75% refund minus $200 administration fee
4) Cancellations between 7 to 14 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 6 days before course start date - no refund