Prosthodontics and Clear Aligners Special
Time & Location
About the Event
Sign up for both courses and received a 30% off SPECIAL RATE!
DAY 1: ESSENTIALS OF PROSTHODONTICS: WHAT DO I CROWN?
One of the biggest restorative challenges for new graduates is being able to assess when a tooth is best served with an indirect restoration. This course covers the theory in assessing which teeth needs what restoration and when. Participants will then be able to perform various crown preparations on models under the guidance of Dr Michael Mandikos.
- When do I do a crown?
- When do I do an onlay?
- When do I post and core?
- Principles of crown prep design for molars, premolars and incisiors
Hands on Component
Crown preparations on:
DAY 2: CLEAR ALIGNER HANDS ON COURSE
Join Dr Jeffrey Kho for this Hands on Intensive from taking successful full arch impressions to getting out of trouble with buttons and elastics.
This unique Hands on Course is designed for the clinican who performs Clear Aligner Treatment and is suitable for everyone no matter what level of orthodontic experience you have or which aligner system you use!
The Course will have you doing Hands On:
- Full arch impressions (predictable and reproducible)
- Full arch digital scans
- Clinical Photograph (bring your own camera)
- Placing attachments
- Interproximal Reduction (IPR) - Why and How
- Bonding buttons
- Placing elastics
- Troubleshooting techniques (use of dimple pliers, Bootstrap mechanics, segmented trays)
- Retention - bonding of lingual retainers
Each participant is encouraged to bring along a case for a diganosis.
Essentials of Prosthodontics = $1500+GST
Clear Aligners Hands on Course = $1290+GST
Total Value: $2790+GST
30% Off Special Rate: $1953+GST SAVE $837
1) Option to transfer to another course date within 1 year
2) Cancellations more than 30 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 29 days before course start date - 75% refund minus $200 administration fee
4) Cancellations between 8 to 14 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 7 days before course start date - no refund
- Crowns and Aligners Special$1,953+$195.30 GST$1,953+$195.30 GST0$0