Sat, 20 Mar|
Graduate Accelerator Program (GAP)
From Case Acceptance to Crowns, this comprehensive year long Graduate Program with Australia's leading dental educators will provide you with the tools to become a confident and competent Dentist.
Time & Location
20 Mar 2021, 8:30 am AEST – 04 Dec 2021, 5:00 pm AEST
Brisbane, Brisbane QLD, Australia
About the Event
Over the next year you will have access to learning from some of Australia's leading dental educators in the areas of Communications, Prosthodontics, Periodontics, Oral Surgery, Paedodontics, Endodontics and Orthodontics.
You will graduate a better, more confident and competent general dentist ready to take on the challenges of clinical practice.
AHC GAP includes:
- Case Acceptance and Communications Master Class - 20th & 21st March
- What Do I Crown Prosthodontics Principles - 9th April
- Essentials of Periodontics Hands on Course - 15th May
- Essentials of Oral Surgery Hands on Course - 11th & 12th June
- Essentials of Paedodontics Hands on Course - 11th September
- Contemporary Endodontics Hands on Course - 5th & 6th November
- Clear Aligner Hands on Course - 30th October
- Putting it All Together: Complex Care, Final Assessment and Graduation Dinner - 4th December
There is a quiz at the end of each module. Attendees will also need to present 2 worked up and documented cases at the end of year Final Assessment.
Also included, each month there are GAP Group Study Sessions (GGSS) either virtually or live. To discuss cases and challenges either clinically or non-clinically.
Total Value $11400+GST
Package Special: $9900+GST
Option 1: 20% deposit ($1980+GST) and 6 monthly payments ($1320+GST)
Option 2: Pay in full upfront and receive $1000 off! ($8900+GST)