Essentials of Tax and Law in Dentistry
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Industry leaders Bhupesh Kaphle of BDO and Harry Nicolaidis of KL Gates as they navigate through the following essential topics:
- The Top 3 Things Dentists Need to Watch Out for with the ATO
- Wealth Creation Considerations – Passive Income, Appropriate Structures, Common Dental Specific Strategies
- Tax Effective Strategies & Considerations – Tax Deductions, Personal Service Income, New Draft Professional Practice Guidelines
- Tax Basics – Income Tax, Business Activity Statements, PAYG Withholding, Superannuation
- Common Structures – Sole Trader, Partnerships, Trust,Companies
- Am I an Employee or Contractor or Neither?
- What's all this about Service and Facility Agreements?
- Agreement Termination and Restraint of Trade
- Official Complaints – What do I do When I get one?
- The Top 3 Mistakes Every Grad Makes
Bhupesh has a specialty in the dental industry, establishing strong relationships with industry experts. He works closely with dental owners to assist in maximising their practice protability, whilst identifying key risks for mitigation.
Harry advises health practitioners and dental practice owners regarding risk minimisation strategies relevant to contracting with providers of professional and non-professional services. This includes, in particular, advice on Services and Facilities Agreements as well as the operation and enforceability of restraint of trade obligations. He also advises health professionals on disputes arising from the sale of practices, including breach of condentiality and breach of warranty claims.
- Standard Ticket$500+$50 GST$500+$50 GST0$0
- Early Bird Ticket$450+$45 GST$450+$45 GST0$0
- Student Ticket$300+$30 GST$300+$30 GST0$0