Fri, 16 June|
Australian Dental Centre of Excellence
Essentials of Prosthodontics - Brisbane June 2023
One of the biggest restorative challenges for dentists is being able to assess when a tooth is best served with an indirect restoration. The course gives 7 CPD points.
Time & Location
16 June, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm AEST
Australian Dental Centre of Excellence, 154 Ipswich Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102, Australia
About the Event
This course covers the theory in assessing which teeth needs what restoration and when. Participants will then be able to perform various crown preparations on models.
- When do I do a crown?
- Indications for the use of PFM, Zirconia, Emax
- Principles of crown prep design for molars, premolars and incisiors
Hands on Component
Crown preparations on:
- Dr Michael Mandikos
- 7 CPD
1) Option to transfer to another course date or credit voucher to use within 1 year*
2) Cancellations more than 31 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 30 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 14 days before course start date - no refund
*AHC must be notified in writing of transfer no less than 14 days prior to the event.
*Credits/transfer cannot be refunded at a later date.
Prosthodontics & Photography
GET THE BEST OF BOTH ! Learn all about Prosthodontics on day one, then back that up with everything you need to know about dental photography on day two.