Essentials of Periodontics Hands on Course
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Specialist Periodontists in a 1-Day lecture and hands on intensive that covers everything from assessment of the periodontally compromised tooth to implant biological complications and management.
- Update on the New Periodontal Classifications
- Diagnosis of implant biological complications and their management strategies
- Specific Local Anaesthesia Techniques for the Periodontal Patient
- Getting to know the periodontal hand instruments that are sitting idle in our drawers
- Getting to know ultrasonic devices and various ultrasonic tips- The when and where
- Periodontal Tips and Tricks – What You Never Learnt at University
- Periodontal hand instrumentation techniques using universal and site-specific tool
- How to Use an Ultrasonic Safely and Efficiently
- Practical tips about root debridement at anterior, premolars and molars- grasping the instruments, finger rest and hand position.
- What to Use When, and How to Use Them
- How to sharpen the instruments for an optimal efficiency
- Register Your Interest$0$00$0