Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
Essentials of Periodontics Hands on Course
Join Specialist Periodontist in a 1-Day lecture and hands on intensive that covers everything from assessment of the periodontally compromised tooth to implant biological complications and management.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the Event
Join Specialist Periodontists in a 1-Day lecture and hands on intensive that covers everything from assessment of the periodontally compromised tooth to implant biological complications and management.
- Update on the New Periodontal Classifications
- Diagnosis of implant biological complications and their management strategies
- Specific Local Anaesthesia Techniques for the Periodontal Patient
- Getting to know the periodontal hand instruments that are sitting idle in our drawers
- Getting to know ultrasonic devices and various ultrasonic tips- The when and where
- Periodontal Tips and Tricks – What You Never Learnt at University
- Periodontal hand instrumentation techniques using universal and site-specific tool
- How to Use an Ultrasonic Safely and Efficiently
- Practical tips about root debridement at anterior, premolars and molars- grasping the instruments, finger rest and hand position.
- What to Use When, and How to Use Them
- How to sharpen the instruments for an optimal efficiency
1) Option to transfer to another course date or credit voucher to use within 1 year*
2) Cancellations more than 31 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 30 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 14 days before course start date - no refund
*AHC must be notified in writing of transfer no less than 14 days prior to the event.
*Credits/transfer cannot be refunded at a later date.
Register Your Interest
Register your interest for future courses!