Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
Essentials of Oral Surgery Hands on Course
If you extract teeth, then this is simply a MUST-ATTEND course. New to dentistry or an experienced clinician, you will learn from our OMFS about the essentials of oral surgery that you never learnt at dental school. 14 CPD Hours.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the Event
Have you ever been stuck in an extraction too long? Snapped a root and couldn’t flick it out? Or pushed a root into the sinus? If you extract teeth, then this is simply a MUST-ATTEND course. New to dentistry or an experienced clinician, you will learn from our OMFS.
Dental extractions are not always straightforward and can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be with prior planning and proper execution.
Learn from our OMFS as they take you through lectures, discussion sessions and cases and hands on workshop in this comprehensive two day course.
- Patient and case assessment
- Know your instruments, what to use and when
- Anaesthesia techniques for the hot pulp
- Modern extraction techniques
- Flap design and bone removal
- When to refer
- Interpreting OPGs
- What to do when things go wrong
- Managing the broken root tip
- Post-operative care
Hands on (simulation models):
- Bone guttering
- Raising a flap
1) Option to transfer to another course date or credit voucher to use within 1 year*
2) Cancellations more than 31 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 30 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 14 days before course start date - no refund
*AHC must be notified in writing of transfer no less than 14 days prior to the event.
*Credits/transfer cannot be refunded at a later date.
Register Your Interest
Dates for our next course are currently being organised. Register your interest here to get updates when tickets will be released!