Sat, 14 Nov|
Sydney Eye Hospital
Essentials of Oral Surgery Hands On Cadaver Course - November 2020
If you have trouble with Exo's then this course is for you. Join our highly regarded OMFS as you do a full 2-day hands on CADAVER intensive. This is a rare opportunity to work under the guidance of a great oral surgeon and work on human cadavers. This course gives 14 CPD points.
Time & Location
14 Nov 2020, 8:30 am AEDT – 15 Nov 2020, 4:30 pm AEDT
Sydney Eye Hospital, 8 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
About the Event
1 SPOT LEFT!
Do you struggle with surgical extractions?
Do you wish you were more confident with raising a flap?
Are you hesitant to remove upper molars?
Then this course is for you.
No need to fly overseas and take lots of time off work.
Exploratory anatomy - REALLY see where the IAN, mental nerve, incisive nerve is
Working on cadavers provides you with an opportunity to perform procedures you will NEVER be able to get on a plastic model, pig jaw or on a real live patient!
Principles of Sectionals, bone guttering
Secrets of Superior Suturing
Exploratory anatomy - REALLY see where the IAN, mental nerve, incisive nerve is so you can visualise it next time you raise a flap or administer local anesthesia
FOR THE LATEST UPDATES AND COURSES FOLLOW US ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
1) Option to transfer to another course date within 1 year
2) Cancellations more than 30 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 29 days before course start date - 75% refund minus $200 administration fee
4) Cancellations between 7 to 14 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 6 days before course start date - no refund
By registering to our courses, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. For full T&Cs, please click here.
Missed out? Put your name on the waitlist and we'll let you know when the next tickets are released.