Essentials of Oral Surgery Hands On Cadaver Course - May 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
** With the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19, AHC Dental have unfortunately had to cancel this course. The health and well-being of our members, presenters, staff and participants are our top priority.
An email has been sent out to those that have registered already with the avaliable options, if you have not received this email please contact us via our chat or email email@example.com
AHC Dental apologise for any inconvenience caused by this decision.**
Do you struggle with surgical extractions?
Do you wish you were more confident with raising a flap?
Are you hesitant to remove upper molars?
Then this course is for you.
No need to fly overseas and take lots of time off work.
Exploratory anatomy - REALLY see where the IAN, mental nerve, incisive nerve is
Working on cadavers provides you with an opportunity to perform procedures you will NEVER be able to get on a plastic model, pig jaw or on a real live patient!
Principles of Sectionals, bone guttering
Secrets of Superior Suturing
Exploratory anatomy - REALLY see where the IAN, mental nerve, incisive nerve is so you can visualise it next time you raise a flap or administer local anesthesia
FOR THE LATEST UPDATES AND COURSES FOLLOW US ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.
1) Option to transfer to another course date within 1 year
2) Cancellations more than 30 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 29 days before course start date - 75% refund minus $200 administration fee
4) Cancellations between 7 to 14 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 6 days before course start date - no refund