Essentials of Oral Surgery Hands On Cadaver Course - February 2022
Time & Location
About the Event
Due to the COVID situation in NSW, this course has been postponed till the 19th & 20th February 2022. If you are registered to attend this course, an email has been sent out regarding this. Please respond to the email. If you have not received this email, please contact us at email@example.com
Do you struggle with surgical extractions?
Do you wish you were more confident with raising a flap?
Are you hesitant to remove upper molars?
Then this course is for you.
No need to fly overseas and take lots of time off work.
Exploratory anatomy - REALLY see where the IAN, mental nerve, incisive nerve is
Working on cadavers provides you with an opportunity to perform procedures you will NEVER be able to get on a plastic model, pig jaw or on a real live patient!
Principles of Sectionals, bone guttering
Secrets of Superior Suturing
Exploratory anatomy - REALLY see where the IAN, mental nerve, incisive nerve is so you can visualise it next time you raise a flap or administer local anesthesia
1) Option to transfer to another course date within 1 year
2) Cancellations more than 30 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 29 days before course start date - 75% refund minus $200 administration fee
4) Cancellations between 8 to 14 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 7 days before course start date - no refund
- Gold Ticket$3,600+$360 GST$3,600+$360 GSTSold Out