Essentials of Oral Surgery Hands On Cadaver Course - August 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
SOLD OUT!!! Waitlist Avaliable or Register for the November Course TODAY! Places also filling out fast!
Do you struggle with surgical extractions?
Do you wish you were more confident with raising a flap?
Are you hesitant to remove upper molars?
Then this course is for you.
No need to fly overseas and take lots of time off work.
Exploratory anatomy - REALLY see where the IAN, mental nerve, incisive nerve is
Working on cadavers provides you with an opportunity to perform procedures you will NEVER be able to get on a plastic model, pig jaw or on a real live patient!
Principles of Sectionals, bone guttering
Secrets of Superior Suturing
Exploratory anatomy - REALLY see where the IAN, mental nerve, incisive nerve is so you can visualise it next time you raise a flap or administer local anesthesia
Safety measure are being taken at this course, to read more, please see updates
FOR THE LATEST UPDATES AND COURSES FOLLOW US ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.
Friendly payment plan options avaliable, please contact us for more details.
If you are feeling unwell on the dates of the course, please stay at home and contact our team.
1) Option to transfer to another course date within 1 year
2) Cancellations more than 30 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 29 days before course start date - 75% refund minus $200 administration fee
4) Cancellations between 7 to 14 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 6 days before course start date - no refund
By registering to our courses, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. For full T&Cs, please click here.
- Gold Ticket$3,960GST included$3,960GST included0$0