Sat, 20 June|
Stamford Plaza Brisbane
Essentials of Oral Surgery for General Dental Practice - June 2020
If you extract teeth, then this is simply a MUST-ATTEND course. New to dentistry or an experienced clinician, you will learn from OMFS Dr Trent Lincoln about the essentials of oral surgery that you never learnt at dental school. 14 CPD Hours.
Time & Location
20 June 2020, 9:00 am AEST – 21 June 2020, 5:00 pm AEST
Stamford Plaza Brisbane, 39 Edward St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
About the Event
** With the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19, AHC Dental have unfortunately had to cancel this course. The health and well-being of our members, presenters, staff and participants are our top priority.
An email has been sent out to those that have registered already with the avaliable options, if you have not received this email please contact us via our chat or email email@example.com
AHC Dental apologise for any inconvenience caused by this decision.**
Have you ever been stuck in an extraction too long? Snapped a root and couldn’t flick it out? Or pushed a root into the sinus? If you extract teeth, then this is simply a MUST-ATTEND course. New to dentistry or an experienced clinician, you will learn from our OMFS's.
Dental extractions are not always straightforward and can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be with prior planning and proper execution.
Learn from OMFS Dr Trent Lincoln as he takes you through lectures, discussion sessions and cases and hands on workshop in this comprehensive two day course.
- Patient and case assessment
- Know your instruments, what to use and when
- Anaesthesia techniques for the hot pulp
- Modern extraction techniques
- Flap design and bone removal
- When to refer
- Interpreting OPGs
- What to do when things go wrong
- Managing the broken root tip
- Post-operative care
Hands on (models and sheeps' tongue):
- Bone guttering
- Raising a flap
- Impacted wisdom teeth
- Incision and drainage of pus
Day 1 also includes a Teppanyaki lunch at the Stamford's Kabuki restaurant!
FOR THE LATEST UPDATES AND COURSES FOLLOW US ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
1) Option to transfer to another course date within 1 year
2) Cancellations more than 30 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 29 days before course start date - 75% refund minus $200 administration fee
4) Cancellations between 7 to 14 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 6 days before course start date - no refund
Miss out on a ticket? Put your name on the waitlist and we'll let you know when a space becomes avaliable.