Essentials of Oral Surgery for General Dental Practice
Time & Location
About the Event
**REGISTRATIONS CLOSED - WAIT LIST AVAILABLE**
Have you ever been stuck in an extraction too long? Snapped a root and couldn’t flick it out? Or pushed a root into the sinus? If you extract teeth, then this is simply a MUST-ATTEND course. New to dentistry or an experienced clinician, you will learn from our OMFS's.
Dental extractions are not always straightforward and can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be with prior planning and proper execution.
Learn from the specialists Dr George Chu, Dr Rachel Hsieh and Dr Karrar Bohreh as they take you through lectures, discussion sessions and cases.
- Patient and case assessment
- Know your instruments, what to use and when
- Anaesthesia techniques for the hot pulp
- Modern extraction techniques
- Flap design and bone removal
- When to refer
- Interpreting OPGs
- What to do when things go wrong
- Managing the broken root tip
- Post-operative care
Gold Ticket : $640+GST - 7 CPD hours
FOR THE LATEST UPDATES AND COURSES FOLLOW US ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE