Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
Essentials of Dental Photography - INTEREST ONLY
All things dental photography! This course gives 7 CPD hours.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the Event
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST - BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN WE RELEASE NEW DATES
One thing all successful dentists and specialists have in common is that they take photographs of their patients and their work. Nothing convinces a patient they need treatment more than a photograph of their crack, caries or erosion. Nothing motivates a dentist to improve their treatment planning and their own work more than looking back at their photos.
EACH DENTIST CAN BRING ALONG ONE ASSISTANT FOR THE REDUCED FEE OF $300 + GST
- Any additional Assistants must pay the full fee
- Camera, lens and flash selection for optimum dental images
- How to compose and take high quality dental images
- Instruments and techniques for a full set of intra-oral and extra oral photographs
- Trouble shooting
Hands on Component:
- Bring along your own cameras to be calibrated and programmed by Dr. Michael Mandikos
- Watch Dr. Mandikos take a full set of photos on a live patient
- Spend the afternoon taking photos with your own cameras under the supervision of Dr. Michael and Dr. Camelia.
- 7 CPD
1) Option to transfer to another course date or credit voucher to use within 1 year*
2) Cancellations more than 31 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 30 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 14 days before course start date - no refund
*AHC must be notified in writing of transfer no less than 14 days prior to the event.
*Credits/transfer cannot be refunded at a later date.