Sat, 20 Mar|
Peppers Soul Surfers Paradise
Communications and Case Acceptance Masterclass
Get your Patients to say "YES!" instead of "No" or "I'll think about it"
Time & Location
20 Mar 2021, 8:30 am AEST – 21 Mar 2021, 5:00 pm AEST
Peppers Soul Surfers Paradise, 8 The Esplanade, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
About the Event
What You Will Learn:
The Case Acceptance MasterClass will teach you how to:
- Apply communication techniques to get the "YES"
- Treatment plan for efficiency and productivity
- Build a patient base who comes back to you
- Have a productive appointment book
Who Should Attend:
Dentists and Team Members
3 Reasons You Should Be There:
- Get Actionable Content
- Get inspired and give your patients HOPE
- Get REAL RESULTS
Attending this workshop is ESSENTIAL because you will be learning from Australia's most experienced and successful Dental Coach. Over 4 decades of experience teaches and motivates you to get results chairside you have always wanted and perhaps haven't known how.
Gain skills you will incorporate as your everyday practice to increase Case Acceptance that also build a constant stream of referrals.
- Getting to the "YES" - Case Acceptance Technique
- Dealing with Patient Objections
- Business of Dentistry
- Dealing with Different Personality Types
- Welcoming and Exiting a Patient
- Non Verbal Communication
- Dealing With Patient Complaints
- What to do When Things Go Wrong
- Interpersonal Communication Skills - NVC
- Conflict Resolution
- Emotions Chart
- First Impressions Count: How your Personal Apperance Matters
- Case Diagnosis
- Efficient Treatment Planning
- Health Funds
- CDBS Medicare
- Dealing with Running Late
- Dealing with Failure
- Self Awareness
- Emotional Awareness
DR JEFFREY KHO
Dr Jeffrey Kho is one of Dentistry’s Top Entrepreneurs. Graduating from the University of Queensland with Honors in 2005, he opened his first clinic at the age of 26 and has now started a total of five successful clinics in South East Queensland. He is the founder of AHC Dental Education which runs courses targeted for graduate dentists. Dr Kho serves as the head national trainer for an international clear aligner company and lectures both nationally and internationally.
Kathy Metaxas is highly regarded as Australia's Leading Dental Coach. Having been involved in the field of Dentisty for over four decades, she has assisted thousands of Practitioners and their team to achieve results beyond what they and their Patients expect. She has helped dental professionals both locally and internationally across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Canada and the United States to exceed levels of success beyond their expectations.
Kathy has built an outstanding reputation for providing solid and up to date management principles and systems delivered in a fast paced, fun and highly motivating style. You are guaranteed to leave the MasterClass with proven strategies on how to live a fulfilling and rewarding dental career.
SPACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED SO REGISTER TODAY! THIS IS A MUST ATTEND COURSE!
1) Option to transfer to another course date within 1 year
2) Cancellations more than 30 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 29 days before course start date - 75% refund minus $200 administration fee
4) Cancellations between 8 to 14 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 7 days before course start date - no refund