Fri, 04 Aug|
Clinical and Business Mastery in Clear Aligners: How to Make it Predictable and Profitable - Sydney August 2023
A unique 2-day course that will cover the principles you need to know to make clear aligner therapy in your surgery both predictable and profitable. This course gives 14 CPD points.
Time & Location
04 Aug, 8:30 am – 05 Aug, 5:00 pm
The Hilton, 488 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
About the Event
BECOME A AHC MEMBER AND GET 15% OFF
We will cover clinical tips and tricks built from years of experience as well as the marketing and numbers behind clear aligners to make this profitable in your practice.
Our experienced and knowledgable speakers will kick off the course with the basics ! What are CLEAR ALIGNERS? How do they work? and of course, What can they treat? They will then move into the nitty gritty behind the aligners themselves and cover an array of topics are listed below.
- Radiography - Interpreting an OPG and Lat Ceph and Why it is Imperative
- Photos - Clear photos
- Full Arch Impressions / Intra oral scanning
- The Importance of Selecting the Right Case
- What outcome are you and the patient expecting?
- Is the case simple, advanced or complex?
- Red Flags - What Cases to NOT treat! *Important*
- Informed consent
- Movement philosophies
- Attachment selection
- What are they and why are they necessary?
- When to use them?
- Types of attachments for different movements
Interproximal reduction (IPR)
- What is IPR?
- When do you use it?
- What type of IPR to use?
- What equipment to use to perform IPR
- What needs to happen during treatment
- DentalMonitoring® (DM)
- What to do with the DM information
- Additional IPR
- Difficult movements
- When to reavaluate
Finishing & Retention
- Using the retainer as an active part of treatment
- Additional tips and tricks
- Removable vs fixed
- Ideal retention protocols and why
- How to address relapse
- Attachment placement
- BYO Case Planning Session Open Forum
Marketing and Business
- Why Aligners? Benefits for practice adoption, benefits for the patient, why ortho?
- Marketing for clear aligners internally and externally.
- Profitability of Aligners. In-depth analysis of numbers including practice value
- Remuneration models for associates and owners
- Aligner workflow with respect to day to day efficiencies
- Payment plans
Each participant is encouraged to bring along a case for a class diagnosis.
Attending this course provides you with complimentary mentoring for your first two Cases.
- 14 CPD
- Dr Jeffrey Kho
- Dr Nauvneel Kashyap
- Dr Katherine Wang
Cancellation Policy: 1) Option to transfer to another course date or credit voucher to use within 1 year*
2) Cancellations more than 31 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee 3) Cancellations between 15 to 30 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee 4) Cancellations between 0 to 14 days before course start date - no refund *AHC must be notified in writing of transfer no less than 14 days prior to the event & credits/transfers cannot be refunded at a later date.
Bank Transfer Payment
Payment via bank transfer must be made immediately upon registering. Funds must be cleared within two days of invoice date. Registration will automatically be removed if funds are not cleared within this timeframe.
In case of sickness which the attendee is unable to attend the course, AHC Dental Ed is be happy to transfer the funds to another course within 12 months, however a doctors certificate must be provided.