Clear Aligner Hands On Course - October 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Dr Jeffrey Kho for this Hands on Intensive from taking successful full arch impressions to getting out of trouble with buttons and elastics.
This unique Hands on Course is designed for the clinican who performs Clear Aligner Treatment and is suitable for everyone no matter what level of orthodontic experience you have or which aligner system you use!
The Course will have you doing Hands On:
- Full arch impressions (predictable and reproducible)
- Full arch digital scans
- Clinical Photograph (bring your own camera)
- Placing attachments
- Interproximal Reduction (IPR) - Why and How
- Bonding buttons
- Placing elastics
- Troubleshooting techniques (use of dimple pliers, Bootstrap mechanics, segmented trays)
- Retention - bonding of lingual retainers
Each participant is encouraged to bring along a case for a diganosis.
- Early Bird $1090 +GST
- Standard Registration $1290 +GST
- 1st year Graduate/OHT/Student Rate $890 +GST (limited to 3 spaces ONLY)
Register today so you don't miss out!!
The Australian Dental Centre of Excellence is a new state of the art dental workshop training centre. With a dedicated clinical setting for live patient demonstrations, pre clinic area and lecture theatre this is a world-class facility.
If you are feeling unwell on the dates of the course, please stay at home and contact our team.
1) Option to transfer to another course date within 1 year
2) Cancellations more than 30 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 29 days before course start date - 75% refund minus $200 administration fee
4) Cancellations between 8 to 14 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 7 days before course start date - no refund
- Sold OutEarly Bird$1,090+$109 GST$1,090+$109 GST0$0
- Standard Registration$1,290+$129 GST$1,290+$129 GST0$0
- Student/OHT Ticket$890+$89 GST$890+$89 GST0$0