23rd October & 30th October, 2021|
Bundle - Essentials of Periodontics & Clear Aligner Hands on Course
Bundle and save 20% off standard registration for both courses! Originally $2959, Now only $1900!
Time & Location
23rd October & 30th October, 2021
About the Event
Essentials of Periodontics Hands on Course:Time & Location
23 Oct, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm AEST
Hilton, 190 Elizabeth St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Join Specialist Periodontist Dr Maziar Tavazoei in a 1-Day lecture and hands on intensive that covers everything from assessment of the periodontally compromised tooth to implant biological complications and management.
This course is 7 CPD hours.
- Update on the New Periodontal Classifications
- Diagnosis of implant biological complications and their management strategies
- Specific Local Anaesthesia Techniques for the Periodontal Patient
- Getting to know the periodontal hand instruments that are sitting idle in our drawers
- Getting to know ultrasonic devices and various ultrasonic tips- The when and where
- Periodontal Tips and Tricks – What You Never Learnt at University
- Periodontal hand instrumentation techniques using universal and site-specific tool
- How to Use an Ultrasonic Safely and Efficiently
- Practical tips about root debridement at anterior, premolars and molars- grasping the instruments, finger rest and hand position.
- What to Use When, and How to Use Them
- How to sharpen the instruments for an optimal efficiency
Clear Aligner Hands on Course:Time & Location
30 Oct, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm AEST
Australian Dental Centre of Excellence, 154 Ipswich Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102, Australia
This is a MUST attend course for anyone who performs Clear Aligner Treatment. Most clear aligner courses only focus on the theory, this course provides some much needed Hands on Experience. Suitable for anyone who uses ANY system.
This course is 7 CPD hours.About the Event
Join Dr Jeffrey Kho for this Hands on Intensive from taking successful full arch impressions to getting out of trouble with buttons and elastics.
This unique Hands on Course is designed for the clinican who performs Clear Aligner Treatment and is suitable for everyone no matter what level of orthodontic experience you have or which aligner system you use!
The Course will have you doing Hands On:
- Full arch impressions (predictable and reproducible)
- Full arch digital scans
- Clinical Photograph (bring your own camera)
- Placing attachments
- Interproximal Reduction (IPR) - Why and How
- Bonding buttons
- Placing elastics
- Troubleshooting techniques (use of dimple pliers, Bootstrap mechanics, segmented trays)
- Retention - bonding of lingual retainers
Each participant is encouraged to bring along a case for a diganosis.
20% off standard ticket pricing for both courses