Fri, 05 Nov|
Australian Dental Centre of Excellence
Advanced Endodontics Hands On Course - November 2021
If you are struggling with ENDO, then this is the course for you. Join Specialist Endodontists Drs Mehdi Rahimi, Jonathan Moore and Mark Johnstone in a 2-Day didactic, lecture and hands on intensive. This course will give 14 CPD hours.
Time & Location
05 Nov 2021, 8:30 am AEST – 06 Nov 2021, 5:00 pm AEST
Australian Dental Centre of Excellence, 154 Ipswich Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102, Australia
About the Event
TAKE YOUR ENDO TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Join Drs Mehdi Rahimi, Jonathan Moore and Mark Johnstone for a comprehensive 2-day hands-on intensive to boost your Endodontic skills. This course will give 14 CPD hours.
• Endodontic access (includes anatomy) and negotiation
• Root canal length determination and how to optimise the accuracy of the apex locator
• Microbial control techniques - Chemomechanical disinfection of the root canal system
• Root canal preparation using various rotary NiTi instruments with a focus on protaper-next files
• Current concepts and trends in Obturation - focus is on modified warm vertical compaction techniques
• Management of difficult cases and endodontic misadventures
• How to avoid litigation in endodontics
• Principles of endodontic retreatment and use of protaper retreatment files
• Management of open apices and use of mineral trioxide aggregate
• Locating MB2 **Course Highlight**
• Warm vertical compaction Obturation technique
• Retreatment and removal of post core
**Participants will have a rare opportunity to use microscopes for their work also**
* All participants are required to bring 2 extracted upper first permanent molars with access cavity prepared ready for the MB2 location hands on exercise. There will NOT be any available on the day so please start collecting now to avoid disappointment.
SPACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED TO 30.
WE WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU GET IN ASAP OTHERWISE YOU WILL MISS OUT THIS UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY. REGISTER TODAY!
The Australian Dental Centre of Excellence is a new state of the art dental workshop training centre. With a dedicated clinical setting for live patient demonstrations, pre clinic area and lecture theatre this is a world-class facility.
Stay at home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority and contact us as soon as possible so we can make arrangements for you.
1) Option to transfer to another course date within 1 year
2) Cancellations more than 30 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 29 days before course start date - 75% refund minus $200 administration fee
4) Cancellations between 8 to 14 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
5) Cancellations between 0 to 7 days before course start date - no refund
By registering to our courses, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. For full T&Cs, please click here.
Early Bird Ticket
Discounted ticket for early registrations, only 5 tickets available.
Full registration ticket
Missed out? Put your name on the waitlist and we'll let you know if a space opens up or when the next tickets are released.